With an initial 30 minutes free consultation, Loretta, at ABC Educational Advocacy Services, is able to quickly assess what your needs may be, and how she can support you, as a parent, in navigating the path of ensuring that your child is receiving the appopriate level of support in his/her educational setting.
After this initial consultation, services are provided at an hourly rate, and the scope of the services are individually designed to meet your individual needs.
Services that can be provided by ABC Educational Advocacy Services include:
- Review and Explanation of Educational Records
- Classroom Observations
- Consultation with School Staff
- Consultation with Private Service Providers
- Assistance with Development, Monitoring and Review of IEPs and 504 Plans
- Attendance at School Meetings
- Consultation regarding Educational Strategies to improve the learning of your child
- Consultation regarding the Educational Placement of your child
- NEWLY ADDED TUTORING SERVICES SPECIALIZING IN HANDWRITING AND EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONING/ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS BY A NATIONALLY
REGISTERED AND STATE LICENSED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - Loretta Shannon OTR/L.